Ambassador Program Breakdown
This system is designed as a great way to get your business to the next level, moving forward and up! Full disclosure, our opinion of success and the final level of it in our business is when, you can go on vacation and shut your phone off. Be stress free and still make money!
This design allows all levels of business to be successful and utilize the levels of opportunity. My personal goal is to keep Central Oregon’s local business thriving. All while growing our community through our organic reach through chapters.
We have a four-tiered system to support you in various stages and challenge your business goals.
Level 1 Social Equity– The Community:
Free entry into and chapters Beers and Business Cards, Brews and Business Cards monthly mingles and Speed Networking events. You are able to bring a guest once a quarter to any of these events!
Cost: $180, a $300 value, but growing every quarter with all of the events we do and expansion.
Level 2 Sweat Equity– The Education:
This is the part you didn’t know you needed, We have an education vault to add to the pile of amazing opportunity. Learn about the most up to date things from our group of Ambassadors and build your skills. Free access to classes that teach you something new every month. The Education Vault will house all of these videos and share them with other chapters.
Cost $8 a month, because that is my favorite number and education is the golden key to everyone’s future.
Level 3 Financial Equity- The Ambassadors
This is where the true magic happens! It is the trifecta of opportunity you get Community, Education, and Accountability. Putting you in the forefront with brand awareness and access to the core of the community,
1. Table for displaying Ambassador information with room for two flyer types, tri-folds, and business cards.
2. Name tag so others can comfortably approach you and ask questions about your business or our program.
3. Ambassadors get first dibs on teaching the Education Vault classes and utilizing the soft marketing angle.
4. Separate meetings for Ambassadors to build each other up as well as an online platform to network even more deeply with other Ambassadors. Holding folks for accountability where it counts.
5. Advertising and social media buzz! You get advertising on the website, newsletter and interaction/shoutouts on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Meetup. We try to boost your social media presence whenever possible.
- Only 3 of each profession and one of those businesses are from each brand allowed
- Access to a roundtable-style brainstorming group.
- Access to a presentation room for free.
- Access to an Evo gimbal, video stabilizer for a smartphone.
- Access to a person who does data entry, green screen and video/photo editing (for a great price).
- Plus, more than I can even list because I can’t share all my secrets.
Cost: $330, this is a great opportunity to be part of the buzz that surrounds these events. Plus, set yourself apart from your competition. You become part of the team and on the front lines of this unique networking group.
Level 4- Ambassador + Buds and Business Cards Membership
This is all-encompassing of our opportunities for networking. Buds and Business Cards is a farm-friendly networking branch of BABC that has a goal to help the Bees!! These events are still being formed and the enrollment period for this will start in January.
Cost: $420 and you get all of the things!